Your Cart is Empty

New Years resolutions- when we have too many of them, we get overwhelmed and fail. It’s like looking at a recipe that has 10 different types of seasonings... NEXT PLEASE.
So keep ‘em simple this year. Choose 2 ACTION STEPS to stick with!
- Replace one meal a day, Monday through Friday, with a Blender Bomb smoothie OR 2-3 plain BBs
- Exercise for a minimum of 20 minutes, 5 times a week OR 3 times a week at 40+ minutes
- Consume meat/fish/eggs three times a week or less
- Meditate for at least five minutes per day, five times a week
- Drink a cup of warm lemon water first thing in the morning
- Try to limit alcohol consumption to 3 days per week or less
- Make personal development a priority (whatever that means to you). For me, it means 20 minute of quiet time, listening to podcasts while on a walk, or writing in my journal.
- Get outside in the sun for 15 minutes every day
- Compliment someone random every day (or do something nice for someone)
- Begin consistently going to a therapist or life coach
- Food: Personally, I aim to have 2 or 2.5 meals a day and try to avoid snacking. This is how I feel my best as I'm not THAT active. Everyone is so different depending on how much they move/exercise, their metabolism, and on their individual health needs. Talk to your doctor or nutritionist before trying this!
- Try to keep 80% of your meals completely whole foods and plant-based. Try to keep the other 20% MOSTLY plant forward, but with a little bit of cheating (whatever "cheating" is to you).
The list goes on. What am I missing? What are your resolutions?
(Thanks @thelocalsprout for the @blenderbombs pic)
Back to all

Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.